Friday, October 22, 2010

Reckless Driver 1

Plate No.: WTR5653
Model: Perodua Alza
Color: Silver
Location: Plus Highway (after Putra Height before USJ exit)
Date & Time: 21st October 2010 & between 5.15pm - 5.40pm
Stories: I was riding my bike at the middle lane as there was lorry on the left lane. On my right was a car driving at the same speed as me. Less than 5 meters in front of me is another car. This stupid drivers approaching from left lane just went into the middle lane and I was a few inches away from his back. Worst case, he not even give any signal. It getting worsen. He straight away went into the right most lane without giving signal. Just imagine if this stupid driver can't get on time and the car on the right most lane are at acceleration mode. Will definitely be a nightmare to me as I was just next by. This stupid drivers keep on driving on the right lane until he is few meters away from USJ exit. He just step on break pedal causing all other cars behind him to slow down and with stupid face went into USJ exit path and he was really lucky as there was a lorry on the left lane. Just enough space for him to get through. Really damn reckless driver. Really Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment